If you are interested in serving paella in your pub or restaurant, we can help you. We run a professional training course for chefs and cooks and our chefs will travel to you. We also work with a paella pan supplier and you can purchase your pans at a discounted price from – www.thepaellacompany.co.uk
All our staff has been trained in Oxford by Ruben Rivero, Spanish Paella Chef, founder of Picoteo.
- Dates: Monday, Tuesday and Friday
- Venue: Your restaurant or food service
- Cost: £600
- Duration: 9 hours (3 hours each day)
- Time: From 8 am to 11 am (all three days)
- Theme: Two types of Paella (Chicken Valenciana, Seafood, Chorizo Perol, Squid Ink – Negra, Supper Veggie-Vegan)
- Extras: If you would like to learn more than one type – £100 per paella type.
What you get
- Proficiency at making paellas the Spanish Picoteo way
- All the information about the right ingredients and suppliers
- Two month phone or email assistance (after the course)
- Menu templates and ideas